Monday, August 31, 2015

Lugging around a camera on vacation was pointless because I only needed my iPhone

Stenovec 7Tim Stenovec/Tech InsiderA photo of a Ljubljana, Slovenia, taken with an iPhone 6 Plus.

This summer, I went on a vacation with my family to Italy and Slovenia. 

I had planned to take a lot of photos, and asked my parents to bring their camera, a Canon PowerShot SX50HS, with them in their luggage.

But bringing it on vacation was totally pointless — I barely used it.

That's because the camera I had in my pocket on my iPhone was so good that I used it for nearly every single photo that I took during the entire trip.

The camera on the iPhone 6 Plus was more convenient, more versatile, and easier to use than the Canon. 

And the photos it took were fantastic. I did a lot of cycling on the vacation, and if I wanted to snap a photo I could just pull the phone out and take a picture using one hand. I could never have done that with the Canon, or even a smaller point and shoot.

Check out some of the photos I took with the iPhone 6 Plus.

View As: One Page Slides
Source: Lugging around a camera on vacation was pointless because I only needed my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment